Job Information: ESIC Recruitment 2023 The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It is responsible for providing social security benefits to employees in the organized sector and their families. ESIC runs a network of hospitals, dispensaries, and other medical facilities across the country.
ESIC has recently announced the recruitment of paramedical staff, including ECG Technicians, Junior Radiographers, and others. The total number of vacancies is 1038. Interested candidates can apply online from 01/10/2023 to 30/10/2023.
|Organization:||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||ECG Technician, Jr Radiographer & Other|
|Posts Category||Technician, Radiographer & Other|
|Selection Process||written exam and a skill test.|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Cadidates|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for different posts vary. However, the general eligibility criteria are as follows:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
The candidate must have a valid diploma or degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
The candidate must be between the age of 18 and 30 years as on the last date of application.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-10-2023
Last Date for Apply Online: 30-10-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2024)
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) are eligible for age relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
- Persons with disabilities are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
For Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female/ Department Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Through Online
Candidates Should Possess 10+2/Diploma/Degree (Concerned field).
Post Name:- ESIC Various Vacancy 2023 Online Form
Post Date:- 11-10-2023
Latest Update:- 11-10-2020
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|2||Chandigarh & Punjab||32|
|7||Jammu & Kashmir||09|
The selection process for ESIC Recruitment 2023 will consist of a written exam and a skill test. The written exam will be objective type and will cover topics related to the relevant field. The skill test will be used to assess the candidate’s practical skills.
Experience:- not Experience Required
Job Location : Across India
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4 | Link 5 | Link 6 | Link 7 | Link 8 | Link 9 | Link 10 | Link 11 | Link 12 | Link 13 | Link 14 | Link 15 | Link 16 | Link 17 | Link 18 | Link 19 | Link 20 ||
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips for Preparation
- The written exam for ESIC Recruitment 2023 will be objective type, so candidates should focus on practicing objective type questions.
- Candidates should also focus on studying the topics that are most likely to be covered in the exam.
- For the skill test, candidates should practice the practical skills that are relevant to the post they are applying for.
- The written exam for ESIC Recruitment 2023 will be held in English and Hindi.
- The skill test will be conducted in the regional language of the state in which the candidate is applying.
- The application fee for ESIC Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 1000 for general category candidates and Rs. 500 for reserved category candidates.
- The ESIC Recruitment 2023 notification is available on the ESIC official website at www.esic.nic.in
Here are some additional tips for candidates preparing for ESIC Recruitment 2023:
- Join a mock test series to get a feel for the actual exam.
- Solve previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the types of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Practice writing answers to essay type questions.
- Stay updated on the latest news and developments related to ESIC Recruitment 2023.
- Self-attested copies of educational certificates
- Self-attested copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested copy of PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested copy of ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply Online
To apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the ESIC official website at www.esic.nic.in. Click on the “Recruitment” tab and then click on “Apply Now.” Enter a valid email ID and mobile number and create a password. Fill in the application form correctly and upload all the required documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for qualified and interested candidates to join the government sector. The selection process is fair and transparent, and the salary and benefits are good. Candidates should start preparing for the exam and skill test early in order to increase their chances of success.