BEML Recruitment 2023 Group C Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) is a public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is the leading manufacturer of earth-moving equipment, construction machinery, and defence products in India. BEML has a strong presence in the global market as well, exporting its products to over 60 countries.
BEML is currently recruiting for 119 Group C posts. These posts are open to candidates with a diploma or ITI qualification in various engineering and technical trades. The application process is online and the last date to apply is 18th October 2023.
|Organization:||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Selection Process||Online Written /Test Medical Examination /Trade Test|
|Last Date||18 October 2023|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Cadidates|
BEML Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for BEML Group C Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 25 years as on the date of application. There is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a diploma in engineering or technology from a recognized institute. For ITI Trainee posts, candidates should have an ITI certificate in a relevant trade.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates should be physically fit and meet the medical standards prescribed by BEML.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-09-2023
Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18-10-2023 till 18:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as ob 01-10-2022)
|Sl No||Post Name||Upper Age Limit (as on 18-10-2023)|
|1||Diploma Trainee Mechanical||UR: 29 Years, OBC: 32 Years & SC/ ST: 34 Years|
|6||Staff Nurse||UR: 30 Years, OBC: 33 Years & SC/ ST: 35 Years|
Application Fee-BEML Recruitment 2023
For GEN/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
For SC/ST/ PWDs Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Through Online
BEML Recruitment 2023 Qualification&Vacancy Details
Post Name:- BEML Group C Online Form 2023
Post Date:- 15-10-2022
Latest Update:- 29-09-2023
Total Vacancy:- 119
|Sl No||Post Name||Qualification||Total|
|1||Diploma Trainee Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engg||52|
|2||Diploma Trainee-Electrical||Diploma in Electrical Engg||27|
|3||Diploma Trainee-Civil||Diploma in Civil Engg||07|
|4||ITI Trainee-Turner||ITI Turner Trade with National Apprentice Certificate||16|
|5||ITI Trainee-Machinist||ITI Machinist Trade with National Apprentice Certificate||16|
|6||Staff Nurse||B.Sc (Nursing) or SSLC with Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery||01|
Selection Process-BEML Recruitment 2023
The selection process for BEML Group C Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Online Written Test: The online written test will be objective type and will consist of questions on general knowledge, arithmetic, and the relevant trade subject.
- Trade Test: Candidates who qualify in the online written test will be called for a trade test. The trade test will be conducted to assess the candidates’ practical skills in the relevant trade.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the trade test will be called for a medical examination. Candidates must meet the medical standards prescribed by BEML in order to be selected for the post.
Salary and Benefits
The salary and benefits for BEML Group C employees are as follows:
- Salary: The salary for BEML Group C employees is in the range of Rs. 16,900 to Rs. 85,570 per month. The exact salary will depend on the post and the candidate’s experience.
- Benefits: BEML Group C employees are entitled to a number of benefits, including:
- Provident Fund
- Medical leave
- Casual leave
- Earned leave
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
- Housing allowance
- Educational allowance for children
Important Links BEML Group C Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips for Preparing for BEML Recruitment 2023
Here are some tips for preparing for BEML Group C Recruitment 2023:
- Thoroughly read the notification and eligibility criteria: Make sure you understand the notification and eligibility criteria for the post you are applying for.
- Prepare a study plan: Create a study plan that covers all the topics that will be included in the online written test and trade test.
- Solve previous year’s papers: Solve previous year’s papers to get a feel of the type of questions that are asked in the online written test and trade test.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests to practice your time management and problem-solving skills.
- Get enough sleep and eat healthy food: Make sure you get enough sleep and eat healthy food on the day of the exam. This will help you stay focused and alert during the exam.
How to Apply–BEML Recruitment 2023
To apply for BEML Group C Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the official website of BEML and click on the “Careers” tab. Under the “Careers” tab, candidates need to click on the “Current Openings” link. This will take the candidates to a page where they can view all the current job openings at BEML.
To apply for a particular job opening, candidates need to click on the “Apply Online” button. This will open the online application form. Candidates need to fill in all the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents. Once the application form is complete, candidates need to submit it along with the application fee.
BEML Group C Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates with a diploma or ITI qualification to start their career in a public sector undertaking. The selection process is fair and transparent, and the salary and benefits are attractive.